This course is a part of a series of courses designed for paraeducators. In this course, participants will learn essential elements of technology, such as: email, file sharing, and computing platforms that can be utilized in the educational setting. They will also be advised on technology tips and tricks that can be beneficial.
Participants will be able to:
- Consider the importance of district email.
- Understand the differences between two common file sharing paradigms.
- Recognize when and when not to use PDFs.
- Apply a framework for understand different computing platforms.
- Acquire tips and tricks they can use.