Our mission is to provide equitable, high-quality, evidence-based trainings, empowering all education stakeholders to increase expertise and inclusive practices, leading to positive outcomes for students with disabilities.
- Equity, Social Justice, and Student-Family Centered
- Learning Standards
- Evidence-based Teaching and Learning
- Universal Design for Learning
- Policy, Law, and Regulation
- We believe that all educators are valued professionals; integral to student success
- We believe all students are capable of learning.
We believe all students have the right to engage in rigorous learning experiences
- We believe educational spaces should be those where individual voice and diversity are embraced and celebrated
- We believe education stakeholders have a duty to actively participate in dismantling unjust and inequitable practices
- We believe education is an ongoing learning process
- We believe educational experiences should be centered around school, family, and community.