The second of three 2019 WEA Summer Institutes will be held in Battle Ground (July 29-August 1), at Prairie High School. Spacial Education is one of four strands in the 3 Summer Institutes — offering 12 classes:
- Behavior Interventions In Your School
- Classroom Teaming for Student Success
- Developing Non-Transition IEPs
- Developing Transition IEPs
- Section 504
- Special Education Data Collection Strategies In-Depth
- Special Education Effective Instruction
- Special Education and the Law
- Special Education & the Law for ESP
- Students with Autism in Your Classroom
- Team Pre-Crisis De-escalation
- Washington State Standards Instruction and Special Education
CLICK HERE for a description of the classes.
CLICK HERE for registration information.
For additional information, contact Melissa Marsh.