McLoughlin Middle School, in Pasco WA, is the site of the first of three WEA Summer Institutes (June 25-28, 2019) that will feature special education as one of four strands. The Special Ed strand includes 11 offerings:
- Behavior Interventions In Your School
- Classroom Teaming for Student Success
- Developing NonTransition IEPs
- Developing Transition IEPs
- Special Education Data Collection Strategies In-Depth
- Special Education Effective Instruction
- Special Education and the Law
- Special Education & the Law for ESP
- Students with Autism in Your Classroom
- Team Pre-Crisis De-escalation
- Washington State Standards Instruction and Special Education
CLICK HERE for a description of the classes.
CLICK HERE for registration information.
For additional information, contact Melissa Marsh.