WEA’s Special Education Support Center website has been upgraded with a home page redesign that adds visual interest, gives visitors one-click access to more resources, including the news feed.
The changes to the SESC website add to the considerable features that have been part of the site since its launch three years ago:
- A resource collection organized around officially defined disability categories.
- A comprehensive resource on IDEA (special education law) with links to the Washington Administrative Code (WAC).
- Links on every page for accessing WEA’s very popular Special Ed Handbook for Parents and Teachers.
- User-friendly forms for recommending resources and asking questions.
- The capability to support group conversations & resource sharing as well as formal online courses.
We invite you to visit www.specialeducationsupportcenter.org and stay tuned for announcements about further website enhancements.