2016 Special Education Boot Camps
- June 27-30, 2016, Red Lion Hotel at the Park, Spokane WA
- July 18-21, 2016, Great Wolf Lodge Resort, Centralia WA
The Boot Camps are Full! Registration is closed.
WEA Special Education Boot Camps provide valuable information and resources focused on providing appropriate educational services for children with disabilities. Held during the summer months, these four-day events include a combination of full- and half-day sessions covering a full range of topics. The training, presented by the WEA Special Education Cadre, is open to all school employees, parents, administrators and representatives from community agencies.
This year’s workshop line-up (click here for full descriptions):
- Special Ed Law
- Developing Non-Transition IEPs
- Developing Transition IEPs
- Section 504
- Difficult Conversations
- Effective Instruction
- Common Core Instruction & Special Ed
- Behavior Interventions in Your School
- Universal Design (UDL) in Your School
Got Questions? Contact Jill Dahlen (JDahlen@WashingtonEA.org)